Don't pay the full price shown!
Some Vendors require us to not show pricing below a certain discount. Make sure you either contact us via live chat, phone (07 3088 2936) or add the item(s) to the cart and request the quote from there!
We're here, 7am to 10pm 7 Days a week
If product is a license, these are always in stock and generally emailed within 48 hours
The Vigor2865 LTE series are VDSL2 35b/ADSL2+ firewall routers with embedded 4G LTE connectivity, making them ideal for SMB where business continuity rely on DSL or Ethernet Internet connectivity, or branch offices at new locations where DSL or Ethernet connection is unavailable.
These routers have 1 x RJ-11 WAN port for VDSL2 (including profile 35b Super Vectoring)/ADSL2+, 1 x GbE WAN/LAN switchable port, 2 x embedded SIM slots that support Cat.6 LTE (SIM slot 2 for Failover), and 1 x versatile USB port for an additional 4G LTE connection or other applications. These WANs provide robust Load Balancing and Failover functionality.
All models support professional features including QoS, High Availability, Route Policy, SPI Firewall, Content Filtering and much more, and can act as controllers to manage VigorAPs and VigorSwitches on the LAN, or can register to VigorACS for cloud-based remote management. The Vigor2865Lac model supports built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless LAN.
The Vigor2865 LTE series router has 2 LTE antennas. A 1 metre extension lead with a magnetic base allows the antennas to be placed in the best position for optimum 3G/4G reception.
- LTE/4G category 6
- 300 Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream
- 4G LTE FDD Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32
- 4G LTE TDD Band: 38, 40
- 3G WCDMA Band: 1, 5, 8
The SMS feature allows status and alerts to be sent by the router, or an IT admin can reboot the router remotely.
For mission critical applications, the Vigor2865 LTE series routers can be used in High Availability mode to provide uninterrupted network connectivity in case the primary router fails.
The LTE feature makes the Vigor2865 LTE series router an ideal solution for applications such as:
- Remote locations with no fixed line or NBN coverage
- Quick setup for new branches waiting for NBN connections
- Load Balancing or Failover backup for an existing primary Internet connection which can be any of xDSL/Ethernet/LTE type
- Temporary installations such as disaster recovery, emergency, exhibitions, sporting events, etc., where Internet access is required for a short period
- Provision of Internet access on public transport such as coaches, buses, trains, freighters, ferries, etc.
The Vigor2865 LTE series router can be rack mounted using a 1RU rack mount bracket on a standard 19” rack or cabinet.